Visiting Ahmedabad District
Visitors can enjoy all that Ahmedabad District has to offer including the festivals, temples, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, gardens, and monuments.
- There are 207 hotels and other accommodations in Ahmedabad District
- The closest major airport is in Ahmedabad (AMD-Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ahmedabad District
The city is notable for landmarks like Jama Masjid Mosque, Swaminarayan Temple, and Hathi Singh Temple. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Gujarat University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sanskar Kendra Museum and Manek Chowk.
In Ahmedabad District, there are 207 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad - This 5-star hotel in Usman Pura features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hyatt Ahmedabad - Our customers like the helpful staff at this resort. This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Ahmedabad District
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 97°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ahmedabad District is 31.61 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 56°F