Book your room at Kingsgate Hotel Wellington
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel in Wellington near St Paul's Cathedral
Located in the city center of Wellington, this eco-friendly hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of St Paul's Cathedral, National Library, and Wellington Parliament. Also nearby are Old St Paul's and Beehive.
In addition to a restaurant, Kingsgate Hotel Wellington features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kingsgate Hotel Wellington
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Kingsgate Hotel Wellington has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 9
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Glasshouse Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Kingsgate Hotel Wellington
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 25 for adults and NZD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.