Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable
Mews Junior Suite
Master Suite Main House
Mews Master Suite
5-star luxury hotel in London (Mayfair - Marylebone) near Buckingham Palace
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of London, walking distance from Spencer House, Buckingham Palace, and The Mall. Also nearby are Trafalgar Square and St. James Park.
In addition to a restaurant, The Stafford London by Kempinski features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
The Stafford London by Kempinski is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- 24-hour business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium TV channels
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Espresso maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Lyttelton - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
The American Bar - This Cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 55 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The Stafford London by Kempinski is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.