Book your room at Protea Hotel Cape Castle
Studio TwinMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Universal AccessMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Cape Town near Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hotel is close to Two Oceans Aquarium, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Also nearby are Cape Town International Convention Centre and Greenmarket Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Cape Castle features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Cape Castle
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Cape Town hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Protea Hotel Cape Castle has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Protea Hotel Cape Castle has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Protea Hotel Cape Castle
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 145 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 30 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 30 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 330
- Self parking fee: ZAR 40 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.