Search Bed and Breakfasts in Versailles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bed and Breakfasts in Versailles
Featured Bed and Breakfasts in Versailles
Other property types in Versailles
Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace
Reviewed on 19 Feb 2020
ibis Versailles Château
Reviewed on 6 Jun 2014
Hotel Le Versailles
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Versailles?
Are you on the hunt for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and personable service? If you have trouble finding a B&B in the heart of Versailles, there are 25 other accommodations to choose from in the area so you can find something with comparable amenities. When you venture out to explore Versailles, Palace of Versailles is a some popular sight to visit.
B&Bs Near Versailles
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it's a picturesque garden or a beautiful dining room, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Les Versaillaises: 2 rooms
- 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Versailles
Relais 12bis B&B: 5 rooms
- 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the downtown core
- Full breakfast
- On-site bar
Les Suites de Vanves: 3 rooms
- Situated 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- Snack bar
Maison Lepic: 4 rooms
- 11 mi (17.6 km) from the heart of downtown
- In-room designer toiletries
- On-site bar
La Villa Paris: 5 rooms
- Located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city's core
How to Pack for the Weather in Versailles
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to vacation in Versailles, we've collected some useful weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 33° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 36° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Versailles
Travelers enjoy Versailles for its picturesque gardens and array of dining options. When you want to explore some things to do in Versailles, consider a visit to Palace of Versailles. You might also consider a trip to sites like Eiffel Tower or Arc de Triomphe if you have time to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Versailles for its:
- Historical sites
Transportation Options In and Around Versailles
Fly into Paris (ORY-Orly), which is located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center. You can also search for flights into Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), which is 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away.
Local metro stations include Versailles Château Rive Gauche RER Station and Versailles Porchefontaine Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Versailles-Chantiers Station, Versailles-Rive-Droite Station, or Versailles Montreuil Station.