- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of BrijRama Palace - A Heritage Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Varanasi, BrijRama Palace - A Heritage Hotel is in the historical district and on the riverwalk. Notable landmarks in the area include Dasaswamedh ghat and Hanuman Ghat.Visit our Varanasi travel guide
- Dasaswamedh ghat - 2 min walk
- Gyan Kupor Well - 9 min walk
- Vishwanatha Temple - 10 min walk
- Harishchandra Ghat - 10 min walk
- Hanuman Ghat - 11 min walk
- Varanasi Junction Station - 35 min drive
- Varanasi (VNS-Babatpur) - 91 min drive
- Where to eat
- Darbhanga – Restaurant offering vegetarian cuisine. Open daily.
- Kamalaya – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
BrijRama Palace - A Heritage Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort