History buffs will enjoy exploring Trento, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. Cultural and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its mountains. Top sights around the area include Trento Science Museum, Arco Castle and Arboretum of Arco.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Trento
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Trento
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Trento Station, Trento Povo-Mesiano Station or Santa Chiara Station. Trento might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Trento
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Trento each year
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C