Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Trabzon has to offer including the temples, churches and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its basketball games. Top sights in the city include Hagia Sophia and Ataturk's Mansion.
- There are 155 hotels and other accommodation options in Trabzon
- The closest major airport is in Trabzon (TZX), 4.3 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Trabzon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Trabzon is 852 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C