Akcaabat Hotels from Rs3,680
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Akcaabat has to offer including its seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Hagia Sophia, Sumela Monastery and Ataturk's Mansion.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Akcaabat
- The closest major airport is in Trabzon (TZX), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Akcaabat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Akcaabat gets about 852 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C