It was just okay bec the staff doesnt speak english well..they couldnt understand what we need to help with..they are nice though..my opinion is that ur in a hotel,expected to have non japanese speaker guest,they should speak english too
Overview of Via Inn Shinjuku
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Non Smoking (A)
Single Room, Smoking (A)
Single Room, Non Smoking (B)
Single Room, Smoking (B)
Semi double Room, Non Smoking
Semi double Room, Smoking
Economy Twin Room, Non Smoking
Economy Twin Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Single Room, Women only, Non Smoking (A)
Single Room, Women only, Non Smoking (B)
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Via Inn Shinjuku is near a metro station. Tokyo Midtown and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Robot Restaurant. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium or Nippon Budokan.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 8 min walk
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 8 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 13 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 14 min drive
- Waseda University - 15 min drive
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station - 4 min walk
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 38 min drive
About this property
Via Inn Shinjuku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities