Tirupati Hotels from Rs656
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Dec 2019
Visitors to Tirupati are sure to enjoy the temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, zoo and architecture.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodation options in Tirupati
- The closest major airport is in Tirupati (TIR), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tirupati
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Tirupati. Tirupati may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tirupati
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Tirupati gets about 1228 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°C