Except the location and a few polite staff
-The pool hadn’t been cleaned in months (cloudy, bugs, dirty)
- Breakfast not served until 8:30am, every other place It starts at 6:30 or 7 am latest
- No toilet paper in the bathroom
- Towels were very old and dirty looking
- Blankets had holes
- Facility had no computer. The reception lady and the owner/manager used personal cell phones to take pictures of our passports for their record. He blamed Expedia for not providing him with our details. We told him it was not our problem as we had no issues in other places booked through Expedia; and we had paid money for the room anyways, which he knew but kept on insisting for providing more proof that it’s us who got the rooms booked while we were showing him confirmation email from Expedia.
- Wifi only in lobby
- Shower knob was broken
- The water bottle kept in the room was warm and not even complimentary- which is fine but there was no indication of this fact. We already had our own water purchased and so never got to use that warm bottle. During checkout, we luckily asked and as it was Rs30/- for a bottle, we chose not to purchase.