Those travelling to Thirumayam are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Thirumayam
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Thirumayam Station. Thirumayam might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Thirumayam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 27°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 27°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Average annual rainfall for Thirumayam is 838 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F