Surakarta Hotels from Rs584
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Solo has to offer including the zoo and musical theatre. The cultural and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 106 hotels and other accommodation options in Solo
- The closest major airport is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Dressing for Solo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1301 millimetres of rain falls on Solo each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Surakarta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Surakarta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Surakarta?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Surakarta?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Surakarta?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Surakarta?
Surakarta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Surakarta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Surakarta Airports
- Areas of Surakarta
- Accommodation near Surakarta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Surakarta
- Choose Your Surakarta Hotel Style
- Search Surakarta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Surakarta
- Hotels Near Surakarta, Central Java
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations