- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of J House Greenwich
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
Courtyard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Riverside, J House Greenwich is near a train station and near theme parks. Hawthorne Beach and Greenwich Point Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Chelsea Piers and Rye Playland. Norwalk Maritime Aquarium and Sportime USA are also worth visiting.
- Stamford Town Center - 8 min drive
- Stamford Center for the Arts - 9 min drive
- Greenwich Avenue - 9 min drive
- Chelsea Piers - 10 min drive
- Capitol Theatre - 13 min drive
- Cos Cob Station - 3 min drive
- White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tony's at the J House – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- The Garden – Cocktail bar offering fusion cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
J House Greenwich
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 65 per night
- Pet fee: USD 65 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall we had a good stay. Valet was rude and tried to get us to self park when we arrived. The gentleman at the reception desk was kind and we were greeted with glasses of Prosecco when we checked in. Room was nice, bathroom wasn’t spotless but clean. Toilet had a bidet. Very distasteful and inappropriate art on the wall though, very odd. Restaurant was good, expensive and loud but there’s a quieter seating area you can use.