Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2018
Visitors to Srinagar are sure to enjoy the lakes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and spas.
- There are 144 hotels and other accommodation options in Srinagar
- The closest major airport is in Srinagar (SXR-Sheikh Ul Alam Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Srinagar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Srinagar gets about 670 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Srinagar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Srinagar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Srinagar?
What's the best place to stay for families in Srinagar?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Srinagar?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Srinagar?
What's the best luxury hotel in Srinagar?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Srinagar?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Srinagar?
Srinagar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Srinagar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Srinagar Airports
- Areas of Srinagar
- Accommodation near Srinagar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Srinagar
- Choose Your Srinagar Hotel Style
- Search Srinagar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Srinagar
- Hotels Near Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations