Travellers to Sattal will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 257 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pantnagar (PGH), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sattal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Sattal gets about 780 millimetres of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 39°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F