Salalah Hotels from Rs1,625
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Salalah, which is also known for its seafood and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and cafes.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Salalah
- The closest major airport is in Salalah (SLL), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Salalah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Average annual rainfall for Salalah is 1 millimetres
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C