Safranbolu Hotels from Rs936
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Safranbolu are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and monuments.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in Safranbolu
- The closest major airport is in Zonguldak (ONQ), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Safranbolu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Safranbolu gets about 322 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Safranbolu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Safranbolu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Safranbolu?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Safranbolu?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Safranbolu?
What's the best accommodation in Safranbolu to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Safranbolu?
Safranbolu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Safranbolu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Safranbolu Airports
- Accommodation near Safranbolu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Safranbolu
- Choose Your Safranbolu Hotel Style
- Search Safranbolu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Safranbolu
- Hotels Near Safranbolu, Karabuk
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations