- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Al Faisaliah Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premier Deluxe Suite
Executive Suite, Corner
About this area
Located in Riyadh's Al Olaya District neighbourhood, Al Faisaliah Hotel is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Riyadh Zoo and Al Watan Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Al Batha Market and Centria Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium or King Fahd Stadium.
- Al Faisaliyah Center - 6 min walk
- Olaya Towers - 13 min walk
- Centria Mall - 17 min walk
- Kingdom Tower - 17 min walk
- Panorama Mall - 10 min drive
- Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Brasserie – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- La Cucina – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Globe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Cafe Royal – Garden-view café offering Eastern European cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
Al Faisaliah Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 300 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SAR 1500 per stay
- Tourism fee: SAR 5 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 100 for adults and SAR 82 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 225 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: SAR 225 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 300 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Al Faisaliah Hotel Riyadh
- Al Faisaliah Hotel
- Al Faisaliah Riyadh
- Al Faisaliah
- Al Faisaliah a Rosewood Hotel
- Al Faisaliah Hotel Hotel
- Al Faisaliah Hotel Riyadh
- Al Faisaliah Hotel Hotel Riyadh
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort