Rewari Hotels from Rs1,435
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 14 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Rewari has to offer including the temples, parks and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Rewari
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Rewari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Rewari gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C