Visitors to Ramstein-Miesenbach are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Ramstein-Miesenbach
- The closest major airport is in Saarbruecken (SCN), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) away
Getting around Ramstein-Miesenbach
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Ramstein Station or Miesenbach Station. Ramstein-Miesenbach might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ramstein-Miesenbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ramstein-Miesenbach is 29 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C