Visitors to Rambouillet are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, parks and local tours. A top sight in the area is Palace of Versailles.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Rambouillet
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Rambouillet
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Rambouillet Station. Rambouillet may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rambouillet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Rambouillet gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C