Overview of Villa Nikkie 2
Choose dates to view prices
2-Bedroom Pool Villa
About this area
Located in Rawai, this villa is near the beach. Chalong Temple and Big Buddha are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kata Porpeang Market and Jungceylon Shopping Center. Phuket Aquarium and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking are also worth visiting.Visit our Rawai travel guide
- Rawai Beach - 8 min walk
- Promthep Cape - 2 min drive
- Nai Harn Beach - 3 min drive
- Kata Beach - 19 min drive
- Kata Noi Beach - 23 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 78 min drive
About this property
Villa Nikkie 2
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- Consumption Electricity fee: THB 6 for use ???.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: THB 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: THB 500 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.