Overview of Villa Bianca
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
3-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
About this area
Located in Rawai, this villa is on the beach. Chalong Temple and Big Buddha are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kata Porpeang Market and Jungceylon Shopping Center. Phuket Aquarium and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking are also worth visiting.
- Rawai Beach - 10 min drive
- Promthep Cape - 11 min drive
- Kata Beach - 18 min drive
- Kata Noi Beach - 22 min drive
- Kata Porpeang Market - 23 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 83 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: THB 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: THB 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.