Search Bed and Breakfasts in Penchard
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Penchard
Other property types in Penchard
Chez Christian & Astrid
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Penchard?
Are you looking for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and a comfortable environment? If there aren't any B&Bs in town but you'd still like to find a cozy place to stay, you might expand your search to the nearby area to look for accommodations with similar amenities.
B&Bs Near Penchard
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it's a cozy reading space or a sunlit breakfast nook, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
Chez Christian & Astrid: 2 rooms
- 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Penchard
- Individually decorated rooms
Le Manoir de Beaumarchais: 5 rooms
- 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the downtown core
- In-room massages
How to Pack for the Weather in Penchard
If you're curious about the best time to visit Penchard, we've compiled some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 24.25 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 57° F and nighttime temperatures average 34° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 35° F at night
Transportation Options In and Around Penchard
Fly into Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), which is located 13.1 mi (21 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Paris (ORY-Orly), which is 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.