- Eiffel Tower
- 10 min walk
- Champ de Mars
- 10 min walk
- 15 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Shangri-La Hotel Paris is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Eiffel Tower - 10 min walk
- Champ de Mars - 10 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 14 min walk
- Lido - 15 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 17 min walk
- Iena Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Boulainvilliers Station - 3 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Bauhinia – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- L Abeille – 2 star Michelin rating. Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Le Shang Palace – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Shangri-La Hotel Paris
Awards and affiliations
- Shangri-La Hotel Paris is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 62 for adults and EUR 62 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri-La Hotel Paris
- Shangri-La Paris
- Shangri-La Hotel Paris Paris
- Shangri-La Hotel Paris Palace
- Shangri-La Hotel Paris Palace Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
View of Eiffel Tower. Bathroom floor was heated. Service was amazing!