- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Le Charmeur)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (L'Elegant)
Studio (Le Sensuel)
Duplex, 2 Bedrooms (Le Flaneur)
Duplex, 3 Bedrooms (La Perle)
Deluxe Suite (La Nuit Blanche)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Luxembourg Gardens and Tuileries Garden, while Centre Pompidou and Orsay Museum are cultural highlights. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed.
- Luxembourg Gardens - 6 min walk
- Pantheon - 8 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 12 min walk
- Les Halles - 17 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 12 min drive
- Cluny - La Sorbonne Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Port-Royal Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 42 min drive
About this property
Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Residence Prince Regent Apartment Paris
- Residence Prince Regent Apartment
- Residence Prince Regent Paris
- Residence Prince Regent
- Residence And Spa Le Prince Regent
- Regent Residence Le
- Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent Hotel Paris
- & Spa Le Prince Regent Paris
- Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent Paris
- Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent Aparthotel
- Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent Aparthotel Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Terribly incompetent staff.