- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, View (Champs-Elysees View)
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Champs-Elysees View)
Family Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (High Floor)
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom, View
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony (High Floor)
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Paris City Center neighbourhood, Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Lido - 5 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 10 min walk
- Grand Palais - 12 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 17 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 3 min drive
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 4 min drive
- George V Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Restaurant & Terrace – Al fresco dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast on selected days. Kids' menu available.
- Marriott Square – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Bar Atrium – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 75 per accommodation, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 10 lb/5 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 44 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees
- Marriott Paris
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel Hotel
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel Hotel Paris
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
They did not clean my room Evryday I told them clean my room Minibar was empty Everythings is worn out