- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Opéra Garnier
- 5 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 6 min walk
- Place de la Concorde
- 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, InterContinental Paris le Grand is in the city centre and near a metro station. Paris Olympia and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes.
- Opéra Garnier - 5 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 6 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 16 min walk
- Grand Palais - 20 min walk
- Opera Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 9 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Café de la Paix – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- La Verrière – Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
InterContinental Paris le Grand
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 85 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 45 for adults and EUR 22.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 85 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Paris Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Paris Grand
- InterContinental Grand
- Le Grand Hotel Paris
- Intercontinental Paris Le Grand Hotel Paris
- Intercontinental Paris Le
- InterContinental Paris le Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Paris le Grand Paris
- InterContinental Paris le Grand Hotel Paris