Overview of Hotel Whistler
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
Double Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hotel Whistler is in the city centre and near a metro station. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Palais Royal are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Les Halles and Galeries Lafayette. Consider Le Trianon for a night out, and don't miss Aquaboulevard, a top local attraction.Visit our Paris travel guide
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Palais Garnier - 4 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Louvre Museum - 11 min drive
- Gare du Nord Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 2 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 23 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.