- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester Collection
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite (Deluxe)
Junior Suite (Prestige)
Junior Suite, View (Avenue Montaigne View)
Deluxe Room, View (Avenue Montaigne View)
Deluxe Suite (Avenue Montaigne View)
Suite, Terrace (Duplex)
Signature Suite (Eiffel)
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite (Haute Couture Eiffel Suite)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester Collection is in the city centre and near a metro station. Grand Palais and Arc de Triomphe are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stade Roland Garros or Parc des Princes.
- Champs-Elysees - 8 min walk
- Grand Palais - 11 min walk
- Lido - 12 min walk
- Champ de Mars - 16 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 16 min walk
- Paris Boulainvilliers Station - 4 min drive
- Alma-Marceau Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Relais Plaza – Brasserie offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- La Galerie – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- La Terrasse Montaigne – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Alain Ducasse au Plaza – 3 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester Collection
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-off cleaning fee of EUR 100.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 13 lb/6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 48 and EUR 62 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 147 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay plus a one-off EUR 100 cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée Paris
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée Dorchester Collection Paris
- Plaza Athénée Paris
- Plaza Athenee Hotel Paris
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée Dorchester Collection
- Plaza Athénée Dorchester Collection Paris
- Plaza Athénée Dorchester Collection
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée Dorcheste
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester Collection Paris
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester Collection Palace
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester Collection Palace Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Plaza Athenee in Paris - well done
Amazing staff and views