Overview of Hôtel Hor Europe
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Double Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hôtel Hor Europe is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden, while Grevin Museum and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France.Visit our Paris travel guide
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 11 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 11 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 12 min drive
- Opéra Garnier - 12 min drive
- Les Halles - 13 min drive
- Gare du Nord Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 3 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 32 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Hor Europe
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 57 per vehicle
- Extended parking fee: EUR 27.60 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Hor Paris
- Hôtel Hor
- Hor Paris
- Hôtel Hor Europe Hotel
- Hôtel Hor Europe Paris
- Hôtel Hor Europe Hotel Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice property overall, with attentive desk staff and a cool large lobby space. Area in front of the train station trades convenience for... ambiance, but a seasoned traveler or city-dweller will probably be fine.