- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hôtel de Crillon A Rosewood Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Grand Room, 1 King Bed (Premier)
Suite (Duc de Crillon)
Grand Suite (Premier)
Suite (Le Peintre)
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds (Grand)
Suite (Atelier d'Artiste, Le Poète)
Suite (Suite Louis XV)
Grand Apartment (Eiffel)
Grand Apartment (Concorde)
Suite (Suite Bernstein)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hôtel de Crillon A Rosewood Hotel is in the city centre. Paris Olympia and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Champs-Elysees and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Concorde Station is 3 minutes by foot and Madeleine Station is 7 minutes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champs-Elysees - 2 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 3 min walk
- Grand Palais - 9 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 15 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 17 min walk
- Concorde Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- L'Ecrin – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Brasserie d'Omont – Brasserie offering French cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Jardin d'Hiver – Lobby lounge offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and light fare.
About this property
Hôtel de Crillon A Rosewood Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50.00 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 200.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 65 and EUR 75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Crillon Rosewood Hotel Paris
- Hôtel Crillon Rosewood Hotel
- Crillon Rosewood Paris
- Crillon A Rosewood Hotel Paris
- Hôtel de Crillon A Rosewood Hotel Hotel
- Hôtel de Crillon A Rosewood Hotel Paris
- Hôtel de Crillon A Rosewood Hotel Hotel Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Location is great except hotel door cannot be reached by taxis and ubers most of the time.