Travellers to Paramakudi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Paramakudi
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Paramagudi Station. Paramakudi might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Paramakudi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 27°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Paramakudi gets about 838 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 39°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F