Search Hostels in Palmers Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Palmers Island
BIG4 Saltwater At Yamba Holiday Park
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
The Cove Yamba
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2020
Blue Dolphin Holiday Resort
Reviewed on 13 Jul 2020
Hostels and More in Palmers Island
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Palmers Island, there are 28 other accommodation options within 10 miles, and we'll help you pick one that suits you. With the budget-friendly options here, you'll be able to reduce your spending on overnight stays and focus on everything you want to do during your holiday.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Palmers Island?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30° C and night-time temperatures average 16° C
- April-June: 26° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25° C and night-time averages are around 5° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29° C during the day and 12° C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Palmers Island?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Yuraygir National Park
- Iluka Rotary International Park
- Wooli Park
- Yamba Shopping Fair
- Yamba Marina
- Iluka Boat Harbour
In general, Palmers Island is known for its:
- Water parks
How to Get to Palmers Island and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Grafton, NSW (GFN), located 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away from the city centre. Another option is Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), which is 43.4 mi (69.9 km) away.