Property is a beautiful place nevertheless during this time of convid 19 maintenance could of been more hands on in cleaning up the room available for the visitors during there stay no one want to spend time in a resort and make their own beds...
Overview of The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the suburbs and near theme parks, The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Old Town and Disney Springs® are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Fun Spot America and Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Travelling with kids? Make time for Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, or enjoy an event or a match at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Parasailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and ecotours nearby. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kissimmee travel guide
- Fun Spot America - 3 min drive
- Old Town - 3 min drive
- Celebration Golf Club - 4 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 10 min drive
- Waldorf Astoria Golf Club - 14 min drive
- Kissimmee Station - 16 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.38 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 14.95 for adults, and USD 14.95 and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Hotel Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Kissimmee
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Celebration
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Resort Celebration
- Grand Orlando Resort Celebration Kissimmee
- Grand Orlando Resort Celebration
- Grand Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- Grand Orlando Celebration
- Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- The Orlando At Celebration
- The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration Resort
- The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration Kissimmee
- The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration Resort Kissimmee
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the pools, outdoor bar and food service area. Very scenic and well kept resort grounds. Hotel room was very good condition, but hard to judge maid or cleaning services as they were suspended due to the Coronavirus.