Top hotels in Nouméa
Reviewed on 6 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2020
Nouméa Beach Holiday
Whether you're travelling solo or with the whole gang, you're sure to find plenty of relaxation on your Nouméa holiday. Get a bucket and search for colourful seashells or sit by the water's edge and listen to the soothing sound of the surf. Whatever you're in the mood for, your trip to Nouméa will certainly be unforgettable. Anse Vata Beach, located 3 miles (5 km) from the town centre, is perfect for those who value convenience. Many tourists also lock in Nouméa holiday packages closer to Kuendu Beach, another appealing option.
Things You Should Know About Nouméa
- Doze off to the gentle sounds of the sea at one of our Nouméa beach hotels. There's nothing quite like staying within a stroll of the ocean.
- Whatever your tastes or budget, you'll find a great place to stay for your holiday in Nouméa. Why not browse through some hotels, like Le Méridien Noumea Resort & Spa and Chateau Royal Beach Resort and Spa? They're a hit with visitors of all types.
- Nouméa is home to around 93,100 people. Why not get out and introduce yourself to some of them? It's a great way to pick up a bit of local knowledge! You can also look up our Nouméa things to do page.
- Nouméa holiday deals are one of the best ways to save on incredible experiences. Some ideas, including Anse Vata Beach, Noumea Harbour and Ile aux Canards island, should be at the very top of your sightseeing list.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Nouméa holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Nouméa holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Nouméa?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Nouméa?
- The French Touch Tour
- The Unmissable Tour
- The Bourail Tour(North)
- Magnifique Noumea Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Zoological & Botanical Gardens Tour
- Nouméa City Discovery Tour