Nice Hotels from Rs4,195
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Where to stay in Nice
Nice City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(154 area reviews)
Known for its stunning beaches and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Nice City Centre. Check out top attractions like Place Massena and Promenade des Anglais, and jump on the metro at Massena Tramway Station or Jean Medecin Tramway Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(10 area reviews)
Lazaret is known for its waterfront views, and you can plan a trip to Nice Ferry Terminal and Port of Nice while you're in town.
5/5Exceptional!(83 area reviews)
Narrow twisting streets, bustling food markets and charming cafés all combine to make Nice’s Old Town and area bursting with life and character.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the restaurants and gardens in Cap-Ferrat. You might want to make time for a stop at Cap-Ferrat Lighthouse or Plage des Fosses.
4.5/5Wonderful!(554 area reviews)
Known for its stunning beaches and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Centre Ville-Gare. Check out top attractions like Place Massena and Promenade des Anglais, and jump on the metro at Thiers Tramway Station or Jean Medecin Tramway Station to see more of the city.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Nice, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its cafes and museums. Top sights in the city include Cours Saleya, Nice Cathedral and Nice Etoile Shopping Center.
- There are 1631 hotels and other accommodation options in Nice
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Nice
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Nice is easy. Nearby metro stations include Massena Tramway Station, Opera - Vieille Ville Tram Station and Cathedral - Vieille Ville Tram Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Nice City Station, Nice-Riquier Station or Nice-St-Roch Station.
Dressing for Nice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 533 millimetres of rain falls on Nice each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C