Nashik Hotels from Rs650
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Nashik has to offer including the temples, university setting and musical theatre. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its water parks. In Nashik, there are 61 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Nashik
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Nashik gets about 2151 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°C