Visiting Nakhon Si Thammarat
Visitors can enjoy all that Nakhon Si Thammarat has to offer including the temples, museums and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, seaside and parks.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodation options in Nakhon Si Thammarat
- The closest major airport is in Nakhon Si Thammarat (NST), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Nakhon Si Thammarat
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Nakhon Si Thammarat Station. Nakhon Si Thammarat might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 78 millimetres of rain falls on Nakhon Si Thammarat each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 23°C