Mundra Hotels from Rs999
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mundra has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Mundra, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bhuj (BHJ), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Gandhidham (IXY-Kandla), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away.
Dressing for Mundra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 37°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Mundra gets about 320 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°C