Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bhuj has to offer including the safari tours, temples and festivals. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Bhuj
- The closest major airport is in Bhuj (BHJ), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Gandhidham (IXY-Kandla), 36.7 mi (59 km) away
Dressing for Bhuj
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Bhuj gets about 320 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C