Visitors can enjoy all that Mookgopong has to offer including the golf courses, safari tours and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. In Mookgopong, there are 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Mookgopong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Mookgopong gets about 518 millimetres of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C