Visitors can enjoy all that Meerut has to offer including the temples, parks and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and shopping. In Meerut, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Meerut
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 780 millimetres of rain falls on Meerut each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C