Meerut Hotels from Rs1,467
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Meerut has to offer including the temples, parks and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and shopping. In Meerut, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Meerut
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 780 millimetres of rain falls on Meerut each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C