Search Apartments in Marmaris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Marmaris
D Maris Bay
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Marti Resort Hotel
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Begonville Beach Hotel - Adults Only
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Marmaris
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Marmaris with 813 hotels and other lodging options to select from, including 44 apartments. While you're here, be sure to visit the waterfront and seek out the entertainment venues.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are a good option for couples who want a more local feel, and also for families who want the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Marmaris?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 26°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1136 inches in a year
Things to Do in Marmaris
Marmaris is known for its seaside and waterfront. Atlantis Water Park and Aqua Dream Water Park are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Marmaris Museum and Halici Ahmet Urkay Museum. While in town, Marmaris Town Square and Dancing Fountains are other places worth a visit.Marmaris is also popular for:
- Safari tours
How to Get to Marmaris and Around the Area
Fly into Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), which is located 30.1 mi (48.4 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), which is 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.