Search Hostels in Marmaris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Marmaris
Other property types in Marmaris
D Maris Bay
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Marti Resort Hotel
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Begonville Beach Hotel - Adults Only
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for an affordable place to stay in Marmaris, a hostel could be a great option for you. No two hostels look the same, but these dorm-style accommodation options all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social atmosphere
Hostels are a great way to stay in Marmaris for good value, so you can save your budget for going out. You'll find local tours and other activities to enjoy, and the sea views create an appealing natural setting.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Marmaris?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 31° C is the daytime average and 5° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33° C and night-time averages are around 13° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 26° C during the day and 2° C at night
- Average rainfall is 1136 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Marmaris?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places to visit:Natural Features
- Cleopatra Island
- Ataturk Park
- Turgut Falls
- Marmaris Museum
- Halici Ahmet Urkay Museum
- Kaunos Rock Tombs
- Marmaris Castle
- Marmaris Amphitheater
- Lycian Rock Tombs
In general, Marmaris is known for its:
- Safari tours
How to Get to Marmaris and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), located 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city centre. An alternative is Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), which is 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away.