Photo by Ibrahim Saeed
Malé Hotels from Rs4,045
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Malé
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Malé are sure to enjoy the sea. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Malé
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Malé
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 26°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 25°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Malé is 1909 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while November and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Malé?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Malé, will I receive a refund?
Yes! You’ll find that most hotel room reservations are fully refundable as long as you cancel before the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which is often 24 or 48 hours before the scheduled arrival. If your reservation is non-refundable, it might still be possible to cancel it and get a refund within a 24-hour period of booking. Enter dates and click on “Search”, then you can use the “free cancellation” filter to get the best options available in Malé.