History buffs will enjoy exploring Malacca, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and riverfront. Cultural and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Top sights in the city include St Paul's Church and A Famosa. In Malacca, there are 416 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Malacca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Average annual rainfall for Malacca is 2017 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas September and March are often coldest, averaging 24°C