We stayed there in a tent room for a romantic weekend getaway. Starting from the check in to check out every aspect was terrible. The hotel staff did not care much about the comfort of the guests. Being situated in a remote location, we had to entirely rely on the hotel staff for services like food and transportation, both of which was overpriced and below average. There was a group of students who was also staying there at the same time. These students created noise throughout the night and the management did not pay any attention even after repeated requests. The complimentary breakfast was again below average with limited options. Overall, it was a nightmare experience to survive the two nights we spent there. I would not recommend this hotel if you have other reliable options, which was not the case for us.
Overview of Hotel Millennium Park
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Tent, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Mahabaleshwar, Hotel Millennium Park is in a shopping district and near theme parks. On Wheelz Amusement Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Table Land and Wilson Point. Enjoy the great outdoors with hunting, hiking/biking trails and ziplining, or hop on a bike for hire nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Sherbaug - 9 min drive
- On Wheelz Amusement Park - 16 min drive
- Table Land - 29 min drive
- Connaught Peak - 38 min drive
- Kamalgad Fort - 80 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cyan Restaurant – Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Millennium Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 300 and INR 400 for adults, and INR 250 and INR 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4251 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2300.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Rooms smelled weird, late checkout heavily charged